- Registered psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society’s P.O.P.I.G. (the Psycho-analytically Orientated Psychologists’ Interest Group).
- Registered Medicare Provider
- Postgraduate Diploma of Professional Psychology (Macquarie University)
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology (Charles Sturt University)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology (Macquarie University)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Sydney)
- Associate Diploma of Jazz Studies (Sydney Conservatorium of Music)
I have experience in the assessment and intervention of a range of symptoms including anxiety, depression, workplace conflict, mood instability, relationship difficulties, family conflict, managing divorce, stress management, general life transitions, coping with significant change, the psychological complications associated with drug and alcohol addiction, and recovering from grief, loss and trauma.
I do not write court-reports or do court-required assessments.
I do not do psychometric testing or write psychometric reports.
I have worked in psychiatric hospitals with inpatients and outpatients, a school, and in private practice. I now work solely in private practice.