- Registered psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society’s P.O.P.I.G. (the Psycho-analytically Orientated Psychologists’ Interest Group).
- Registered Medicare Provider
- Postgraduate Diploma of Professional Psychology (Macquarie University)
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology (Charles Sturt University)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology (Macquarie University)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Sydney)
- Associate Diploma of Jazz Studies (Sydney Conservatorium of Music)
I have experience working in psychiatric hospitals with inpatients and outpatients, a school, and in private practice. I now work solely in private practice.
Adults: I have experience in the assessment and intervention of a range of symptoms including anxiety, depression, mood instability, relationship difficulties, recovering from grief, loss and trauma, family conflict, managing divorce, stress management, general life transitions, coping with significant change, and the psychological complications associated with drug and alcohol addiction. I do not do court-required assessments or write court-reports.
Children: I have experience working with children with anxiety, depression, recovering from grief and loss, selective mutism, behavioural problems, anger-management, and social/friendship problems. I do not do psychometric testing or write psychometric reports.
I am currently (2022) pursuing psychoanalytic training through the Australian Psychoanalytic Society (APAS), Sydney branch. The APAS is a member of the International Psychoanalytic Association (IPA).